Tuesday, November 28, 2023

A Green Plaid Noel


Yes, more of the lovely green plaid print from the Joyful specialty paper added to a Shaded Spruce base. I then stamped the large floral image from the Joy of Noel set in memento Tuxedo Black ink on white card stock and colored with my Stampin Blends markers. I then cut them out with the matching dies. I cut the Noel letters with those dies using another piece of white/gold Joyful specialty paper. I cut the vanilla nd gold ribbon in half and made a double bow. I finished off with some gold swirl gems. 
Hope you have a wonderful Tuesday and thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Joy Of Noel
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Stampin Blends markers- Real Red, Old Olive and Shaded Spruce
Paper: Shaded Spruce, Joyful specialty paper, Basic White
Joy Of Noel dies, vanilla and gold ribbon, gold swirl gems-retired 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment