Wednesday, November 22, 2023

Merry Christmas Classics




I did some casing for this card for my newbies class from Helen Read at allthingsstampy.blogspot.com
 I used the Merry Melody embossing folder to ran a piece of white card stock to layer on my Cherry Cobbler base. I added a strip Cherry Cobbler card stock across before placing the Distressed Gold die cut from the Christmas classics dies and the white label with the sentiment stamped in Cherry Cobbler ink from the Rocking Horse stamp set. I cut leaves form the Christmas Classics and Joy Of Noel dies in Shaded Spruce and Mossy Meadow card stocks. I stamped the small leaves from the Christmas Classics set in Memento Tuxedo Black ink on white card stock and colored with the Mossy Meadow Stampin Blend marker then cut with matching dies. I finished off with some gold swirl dots.

Hope you have an awesome Wednesday and thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp sets: Christmas Classics, Rocking Horse 
Ink: Cherry Cobbler, Memento Tuxedo Black
Stampin Blends marker- Mossy Meadow
Paper: Cherry Cobber, Basic White, Shaded Spruce, Mossy Meadow, and distressed gold specialty paper
Christmas Classics dies, Joy Of Noel dies, Merry Melody embossing folder, gold swirl dots-retired
 

No comments:

Post a Comment