Thursday, November 9, 2023

A Rockin' Christmas

 



I bought this set called Rocking Horse because of this sentiment...love it for my second card for November Christmas card classes. I have a white base and a layer of Pecan Pie card stock and another layer of Cherry Cobbler ran through with the Merry Melody embossing folder. I then stamped the rocking horse in Memento Tuxedo Black on white card stock and colored it with the Stampin Blends markers in Pecan Pie, Granny Apple Green, and Cherry Cobbler. I cut the saddle in Cherry Cobbler card stock and the detailed bottom in Pecan Pie card stock plus cut out the rocking horse from the matching dies. I cut the bear out in Pecan Pie card stock and the drum and horn with stamped in black ink and cut out with same dies. I added some Cherry Cobbler and Daffodil Delight to the instruments with Blends. I stamped the sentiment on white card stock in Cherry Cobbler ink and cut with the Labels Aglow dies. 
Hope you have a rockin day and thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Rocking Horse
Ink: Cherry Cobbler, Memento Tuxedo Black
Stampin Blends- Daffodil Delight, Cherry Cobbler, Granny Apple Green, Pecan Pie
Paper: Basic White, Cherry Cobbler, Pecan Pie 
Rocking Horse dies, Labels Aglow dies, Merry Melody embossing folder




No comments:

Post a Comment