Thursday, November 16, 2023

PP666 A Noel Wreath

 



Playing along with Joanne's color challenge this week over at thepaperplayers.blogspot.com with Real Red, Shaded Spruce, Gold and some Old Olive colored on the leaves. I stamped three of the images from the Joy Of Noel set in Memento Tuxedo Black ink on white card stock and colored them with my Real Red, Shaded Spruce and Old Olive Stampin Blends markers and cut out with matching dies. I also cut several Shaded Spruce greenery pieces from the Christmas Classics dies to form a wreath. I added all this to the piece of Joyful specialty paer and white base. I then cut the NOEL out from a piece of Joy Of Christmas DSP in Shaded Spruce plaid. I finished off with a vanilla and gold bow where I cut the ribbon in half to make lighter. 
Have a beautiful day and thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Joy Of Noel 
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Stampin Blends markers- Real Red, Shaded Spruce, Old Olive
Paper: Basic White, Joyful specialty paper, Joy Of Christmas DSP
Very Vanilla and gold ribbon, Christmas Classics dies, Joy Of Noel dies  



3 comments:

  1. Love this Windy - so festive! The white and gold card base adds a real touch of luxury too. Thanks for playing my colour challenge over at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, Windy - I love your wreath with the plaid letters! Thanks for sharing it with us at The Paper Players.
    Xoxo, Fran

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE those plaid letters! Just gorgeous! Thanks for playing with our colors this week at the Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete