Monday, November 13, 2023

Merry Christmas Trees

 


This is my fourth card for November Christmas card classes and I am using the Merriest trees bundle. I have a Granny Apple Green base and a layer of Fresh Freesia card stock and a piece of basic white on top to make a background. I stamped the large tree in Fresh Freesia ink on white card stock and then another detailed stamp on top in same color. I cut it out along with the Granny Apple green and basic white small trees with the Merriest Trees dies.  On the white small tree, I stamped the sentiment in Granny Apple ink. I stamped the tree truck in Pebbled Path ink and cut it with the matching dies. For my background, I stamped the snow in Freesia ink and cut some white snow mounts with the Horse & Sleigh dies. I finished off with some iridescent pearls on the large tree plus a punched star in Crushed Curry card stock.
Have a magical Monday and thanks for stopping by !
Windy

Stamp set: Merriest Trees 
Ink: Granny Apple Green, Pebbled Path and Fresh Freesia
Paper: Basic White, Fresh Freesia and Granny Apple Green
Merriest Trees dies, Horse & Sleigh dies, iridescent pearls, mini star punch-retired


No comments:

Post a Comment