Wednesday, November 29, 2023

A Musical Merry Christmas

 


Using a similar style to my card on Monday this week, I have this one in Red. I started with a Real Red base and a piece of Basic White card stock ran through with the Merry Melody embossing folder. I added a strip of the Joyful specialty paper on top then cut the Shaded Spruce detailed piece from the Christmas Classics dies along with the gold foil leaves from Joy Of Noel dies. I stamped the sentiment from the Rocking Horse set set in Real red ink on white card stock and cut it out with the Christmas Classics label die. I finished off with some gold dots.
Happy Wednesday and thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Rocking horse
Ink: Real Red
Paper: Shaded Spruce, gold foil, Joyful specialty paper, Basic White, Real Red 
Joy Of Noel dies, Christmas Classics dies, gold dots, Merry Melody embossing folder

No comments:

Post a Comment