Tuesday, November 14, 2023

Best & Brightest Stars

 


I have my last card for November Christmas card classes here using the Stars At Night bundle. I started with a Starry Sky base and added a piece of Boho Blue ran through with the Stars at Night embossing folder. I wrapped the gold ribbon around before attaching and stamped the sentiment in Starry Sky ink on the white label die. I stamped the large star in Starry Sky ink on white card stock and cut it out with the matching die. I also cut the gold stars from the same die set and finished off with a gold swirl dot in the middle of the large star. 
Hope you have a beautiful day!
Thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Stars At Night
Ink: Starry Sky
Paper: basic White, Starry Sky and Boho Blue
Stars At Night embossing folder and dies, gold swirl dots-retired and gold ribbon-retired



No comments:

Post a Comment