Friday, November 17, 2023

A Plaid Noel


 


I liked making this card with a white base and piece of white card stock ran through with the Merry Melody embossing folder. I added a piece of Joy Of Christmas DSP in plaid to the bottom half and then I cut out the NOEL in the same plaid paper. I then stamped tow of the floral images in Memento Tuxedo Black ink on white card stock from the Joy Of Noel set and then colored with my Stampin Blends markers in Real Red, Shaded Spruce and Old Olive.  I cut them with the matching dies and finished with a black & very vanilla bow plus some gold swirl dots. 
Hope you have a fabulous weekend and thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Joy Of Noel
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Stampin Blends markers- Real Red, Shaded Spruce, Old Olive
Joy Of Noel dies, gold sirl dots-retired black & very vanilla ribbon, Merry Melody embossing folder 

No comments:

Post a Comment