Friday, November 10, 2023

Noel For Christmas

 


Love this card for my November Christmas card classes and I did some casing from Tammy Beard over at stampinsavvy.com  You can see her card here. I have a Real red base and a piece of Very Vanilla layered on top after stamping my sentiment from Joy Of Noel in Real Red ink. I added the strips of paper from the Joy Of Christmas DSP and Joyful specialty paper. I then cut some greenery from the Joy Of Noel dies in Mossy Meadow card stock. I stamped the image on Very Vanilla card stock in Memento Tuxedo Black ink and colored with my Stampin Blends in Dark Real Red, Dark and Light Old Olive. I cut it out with the matching die and finished off with gold sequins and a Black and Vanilla ribbon bow. 
Hope you have a blessed weekend and thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Joy Of Noel
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Real Red
Stampin Blends, Dark Real red and Light and Dark Old Olive 
Paper: Real Red, Very Vanilla, Joyful Specialty paper, Joy Of Christmas DSP, Mossy Meadow 
Joy Of Noel dies, Black and Very Vanilla 3/8" ribbon, neutral sequins in gold

No comments:

Post a Comment