Wednesday, November 7, 2018

Christmas Boxes For Class


Love these open boxes by Sam Hammond at pootles.co.uk
I made these for my classes this week.
I used Shaded Spruce card stock and the Under The Mistletoe DSP.
I decorated it with the pine cone and sprigs plus a red bow from 
the Christmas Pines stamp set and Pretty Pines dies.
I rhinestone finished it off.
The box is a piece of 8 1/4" by 11" piece of card stock.
I scored on the long side at 5 1/4" and 7" and then on the short
side at 1 3/4" and 6 1/2". 
A few slits on the side and cut the diagonal at the top when adhered together.

Have a lovely day!
Thanks for stopping by!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net



1 comment:

  1. This is really brilliant. I’m going to try this when I get home. Thanks for the measurements, Windy!

    ReplyDelete