Saturday, November 3, 2018

A Merry Little Christmas!


For the third card for Christmas classes, I used the 
Peaceful Poinsettia stamp set.
I stamped the poinsettia and leaves in Memento Tuxedo Black
and colored them with the Stampin blends markers.
I used the Cherry Cobbler and Call Me Clover plus a little
Mango Melody in the middle. 
I cut it out with the matching dies and added some gold foil leaves.
I popped it up on a white background ran through the Big Shot
with the Quilt Top embossing folder. 
I also added the sentiment in Cherry Cobbler and cut it 
with the stitched oval then layered it on a Cherry oval.
I finished it off with layering it on a Cherry base.
The embossing makes it look more festive!

Hope you have a wonderful day and thanks for stopping by!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp set: Peaceful Poinsettia
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Cherry Cobbler
Paper: Cherry Cobbler, gold foil,
Whisper White
Stampin Blends-Cherry Cobbler, Call Me Clover
Detailed Poinsettia dies, Quilt Top embossing folder,
Layering Oval framelits dies, Stitched Shapes dies





No comments:

Post a Comment