Friday, November 30, 2018

Jingle All The Way


I love the bright green with this plaid!
I stamped the sled in Soft Suede and cut it out with the 
matching die and then stamped the presents to place on top
in Granny Apple Green, Real Red, and Blueberry Bushel. 
I also stamped the cute bells and cut them with the white bow.
I cut the white background then stamped the sentiment 
from the Alpine Adventures set in Real red before
I ran tit through the Softly Falling embossing folder.
I layered some Granny Apple Green behind before placing 
on the plaid print from Under The Mistletoe DSP.
I layered more Green and then placed that on the white base.
I tied the white twine around before attaching to the base.
I colored the bells with some Smoky Slate and 
added a rhinestone to my bow to finish it off.

So cute with the plaid and presents!
Have a blessed day and thanks for stopping by!
Windy


Stamp set: Alpine Adventures
Ink: Granny Apple Green, Real Red,
Blueberry Bushel, Soft Suede, Smoky Slate
Paper: Under The Mistletoe DSP, Whisper White,
Granny Apple Green
rhinestone, Alpine Sports dies, Softly Falling
embossing folder, white twine




1 comment:

  1. Wow this is an awesome beautiful card I love it . Your cards always put a smile on my face. You are in my number one list of mentors Thank you for sharing .

    ReplyDelete