Thursday, November 22, 2018

Thankful Thanksgiving!


Happy Thanksgiving Day!!!
I am simply thankful for my family and freedom!
This is the card I sent my dad for Thanksgiving.
I ran the galvanized silver metallic paper through 
the Big Shot with the Tin Tile folder and layered it on 
Blackberry Bliss card stock and then a Mint Macaron base.
I ran some Blackberry twine around and added a bow before 
I laid down the image in Whisper White.
I stamped the sentiment in Blackberry and the 
image in Memento Tuxedo Black so I could color.
Both were from the Country Home stamp set.
I colored with the Stampin Blends markers
 and like how soft they ended up looking.

Hope you have a blessed day!
Thanks for stopping by!
Windy


Stamp set: Country Home
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Blackberry Bliss
Paper: Mint Macaron, Blackberry Bliss, Whisper White,
Galvanized metallic paper
Stampin Blends-Mint Macaron, Blackberry Bliss,
Ivory, Cajun Craze
Tin Tile embossing folder, Blackberry Bliss twine



4 comments: