Tuesday, November 27, 2018

Christmas Greetings With Alpine Sports


Love this card and the this bundle!
I used the Alpine Adventures stamp set to stamp the 
skis, the wreath and the sled along with the sentiment.
I used the matching dies to cut out all the items.
I layered them on the Corrugated embossed background 
in Very Vanilla and then layered on Early Espresso 
and finally on the Shaded Spruce base.
I stamped the sentiment in Cherry Cobbler on Vanilla
then layered it on a n Espresso scallop oval. 
I love the Cherry bow with the holly at the bottom.

Hope you have a wonderful day and thanks
for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Alpine Adventures
Ink: Cherry Cobbler, Smoky Slate, Early Espresso,
Shaded Spruce
Paper: Cherry Cobbler, Very Vanilla, Shaded Spruce,
Smoky Slate, Early Espresso
Cherry Cobbler twine, Alpine Sports dies, Corrugated
embossing folder, Layering Oval dies 

1 comment:

  1. This card is amazing. I really wanted to get this set but I haven't pulled the trigger.

    ReplyDelete