Thursday, November 1, 2018

Snowmen Full Of Cheer


First Christmas class card for November and it is full of cheer!
Winter Cheer that is!
I stamped the Pool Party background with the 
Spirited Snowmen snowflakes in the same color.
I added some Poppy Parade ribbon around before layering 
on the white card base.
I stamped the two snowmen who are full of spirit
in Memento Tuxedo Black and colored them with markers.
With a little Poppy parade card layered behind the image,
I popped it up on the front.

I hope you have a wonderful and cheery day!
Thanks for stopping by!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp set: Spirited Snowmen
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Pool Party
Paper: Whisper White, Poppy Parade, Pool Party
Markers-Smoky Slate, Pool Party, Poppy Parade,
Pumpkin Pie, Crumb Cake
Poppy Parade 1/2" weave ribbon

No comments:

Post a Comment