Saturday, November 17, 2018

FabFri150 Thinking Of You




I grabbed my Rooted in Nature set for this color challenge.  
Lots of colorful leaves are prefect for this color palette.
I stamped three of the four on the white background with the leaf
and then layered it on some Cajun Craze card stock
 and a Tranquil Tide base.  I stamped the sentiment in 
Tide and cut with the stitched oval. 
I added a scallop oval in Cajun and finished it off 
with the copper leaves trinkets!

Hope you can play over at

 Thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Rooted in Nature
Ink: Cajun Craze, Tranquil Tide,
Mint Macaron, Blackberry Bliss
Paper: Tranquil Tide, Cajun Craze, Whisper White
Leaf trinkets, Stitched Shapes dies,
Layered Ovals dies

1 comment:

  1. So lovely, Windy - these leaf images are so dramatic in our colors, and I love the copper touches! Thanks so much for playing at Fab Friday!

    ReplyDelete