Monday, November 5, 2018

Joy To The World


Well my guest will get their fingers inky when they
sponge their own background night sky 
for this last Christmas card for classes this week.
I cut the white background" by 5 1/4" and sponged 
the top with Night of Navy and then Bermuda bay underneath.
I stamped the stars, moon, and Santa's sleigh in Night of Navy ink.
with the Hearts Come Home set.
I layered it on a piece of Navy card stock and then a white base.
I cut the Smoky Slate layer with one die of  houses
 and then the white one with a different die of house 
from the Hometown Greetings edgelits dies. 
I stamped the sentiment from the same set 
in navy before adding it to the bottom.
Love the scene and my guests can stamp any sentiment
 on bottom but I like this one best!


Thanks for stopping by!
Have a lovely Monday!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp set: hearts Come Home
Ink: Night of Navy, Bermuda Bay
Paper: Night of Navy, Smoky Slate,
Whisper White
sponge, Hometown Greetings edgelits dies



No comments:

Post a Comment