Tuesday, November 13, 2018

Roomie Gifts


I made these pouches for the sheet masks 
for the friends-Pals-I was rooming with this past weekend
for the SU! 30th Anniversary conference.
I used the Dashing Along DSP along with the 
Peaceful Poinsettia stamp set and matching dies.
I was not trying to make it look Christmas but
I had lots of this paper and I wanted the peaceful 
feel when giving the masks. Like a spa day in a pouch!
I choose this sentiment then it need a little decor
so I stamped the holly and berries which I 
colored with Cherry and Green markers.
I punched a hole to the side and tied some Cherry
ribbon to close it.

Thanks for stopping by!
Windy

DSP- 7" by 9 1/2"
Scored on 9 1/2'  side at 4 3/4"
Scored on 7" side at 1/2" 
cut the right panel at bottom off
to make tab to adhere
cut diagonal from score line down
on top flap


No comments:

Post a Comment