Saturday, November 10, 2018

GDP163 Happy Birthday With First Frost




I am at the 30th Anniversary conference for SU!
this weekend..actually I arrived Thursday through today. 
I made this card for my friend Vicki's birthday with the 
lovely First Frost bundle. 
I got the wreath idea from Tammy over at
stampinsavvy.com 
I stamped the stem of leaves in Shaded Spruce and then 
added the sprig in Blackberry Bliss on the white background.
I stamped the sentiment from Southern Serenade set.
I stamped the flowers in Blackberry Bliss and cut them 
along with white sprigs and Spruce leaves with 
the Frosted Bouquet dies.
I layered a little Country Lane DSP and a small strip 
of Bliss card stock under at the bottom before layering it on 
a Spruce base. I finished off with some Bliss gems.

I hope you can play along with the challenge
over at global-design-project.com

Thanks for stopping by!
Windy 
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp sets: Southern Serenade, First Frost
Ink: Blackberry Bliss, Shaded Spruce
Paper: Shaded Spruce, Blackberry Bliss,
Whisper White, Country Lane DSP
Frosted Bouquet dies, Faceted gems in Blackberry Bliss

1 comment:

  1. Ooooh BEAUITFUL my friend, I really love it ♥️♥️

    ReplyDelete