Monday, November 26, 2018

Everything Merry Deer


Love the Silver and Navy together!
I layered the silver glimmer paper on my Night of Navy base.
I then ran the white strip through the Big Shot 
with the Swirls & Curls embossing folder.
I cut the leaping deer from Detailed Deer dies
with the silver glimmer paper to pop up on the front.
I stamped the sentiment on a white baner and layered 
it with a Navy banner then added a glimmer flower
from the same deer dies.
i finished it off with coloring a rhinestone with my Navy 
Stampin Blends marker to add to my flower.

Love all the texture and glimmer!
Thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Dashing Deer
Ink: Night of Navy
Night of Navy Stampin Blend marker
Paper: Night of Navy, Whisper White, Silver glimmer paper
Detailed Deer dies, Triple Banner punch, rhinestone, 
Swirls & Curls embossing folder


1 comment:

  1. A dazzling beauty! You've made some gorgeous cards with this set, Windy! <3

    ReplyDelete