Wednesday, November 28, 2018

Christmas Greetings in Plaid


I love this plaid and that I can make it any color I want!
I stamped the Buffalo Check background stamp in Memento Tuxedo
Black on the Real Red card stock. I then layered it on
the Basic Black base after I ran some black twine around.
I stamped the greeting from Alpine Adventures in Real Red 
on a stitched white oval. I stamped the snow shoes in black
and added a red rhinestone for bling.
I cut the sled twice-once in black and once in red and layered 
them together. I added a red bow with rhinestone to the sled.
I added all these to the large white oval.
Fun card in plaid!
Happy Stamping!
Thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Alpine Adventures, Buffalo Check
Ink: Real Red, Memento Tuxedo Black,
Paper: Whisper White, Basic Black, Real Red
Alpine Sports dies, Stitched Shapes dies,
Layering Circles dies, red rhinestones, 
Black twine




No comments:

Post a Comment