Thursday, November 8, 2018

A Purple Blizzard

Love the Highland Heather with this set!
Well, you know I love purple!
I stamped the background stamp from
Beautiful Blizzard in Highland Heather several times 
on the background piece of card stock.
I added a few stamps of splatter in same color.
I had several white snowflakes left over from my 
Christmas card class last month so grabbed them to make 
add here plus a little bling with rhinestones.
I stamped in versamark ink on the Highland Heather
strip of card stock and heat embossed the sentiment
from same set in white emboss powder.
I added a few baby snowflakes. too

I need to make a few other  colors of this card later.
Stop back tomorrow for another snowflake card!
Thanks for stopping by today!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp set: Beautiful Blizzard
Ink: Highland eather, Versamark
Paper: Whisper White, Highland Heather
White embossing powder, heat tool,
Blizzard thinlits die, rhinestones

2 comments:

  1. Love this beautiful card! Enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How beautiful! I'll be trying this for my next class. Thank you for all the beautiful cards and detailed instructions.

    ReplyDelete