Wednesday, November 21, 2018

GDP165 Merry Christmas With First Frost




Love these flowers in Merry Merlot so had
 to use them with this color challenge!
I stamped them on white card stock along with the 
two long stems I stamped in Tranquil Tide ink. 
I cut them with the matching dies and added bits of 
white filter as well. I stamped the sentiment from Star Of Light 
set in Merry Merlot on the Crumb Cake banner. 
I layered it all on the Crumb Cake base and finished 
the card off with pearls. Embellishments are always good!
Oh yeah..that background piece of Tranquil Tide is 
ran through the Big Shot with the Subtle embossing folder.
It makes for the perfect texture!

Hope you can play along over at 

Thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: First Frost, Star Of Light
Ink: Tranquil Tide, Merry Merlot
Paper: Crumb Cake, Whisper White, Tranquil Tide
Frosted Bouquet dies, pearls, Subtle embossing folder,
banner punch-retired




1 comment:

  1. Beautiful use of these colors, Windy! These flowers are so sweet, and I love the placement of the pearls on each. <3

    ReplyDelete