Friday, July 22, 2022

A Happy Birthday Watercolor

 


I am trying to do some water coloring for water color month. I water colored the the flowers from the Happiness Abounds set stamped in Memento Tuxedo Black with Fresh Freesia ink. I added a little Mango Melody ink to the center of the large flower. I cut them out with the matching Blossoming Happiness dies. I cut a piece of white card stock and used the detailed die from the same set for the cut outs. I layered it all on a piece of the Hues Of Happiness DSP and a white base. I stamped the sentiment in Gorgeous Grape ink on a strip of white card stock. I cut a few leave stems in vellum from the same dies to pop on. I finished it off with some pastel pearls. 
Have a blessed weekend and thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Happiness Abounds
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Gorgeous Grape, Fresh Freesia, Mango Melody
Paper: Basic White, Hues Of Happiness DSP, vellum
Blossoming Happiness dies, pastel pearls, water painter

1 comment:

  1. Your watercolored flowers are beautiful, Windy! I love the textured die you used on the panel behind the flowers. A gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete