Sunday, July 24, 2022

FMS545 Always Loved

 




This is my first play with the Christmas Scottie bundle and I like how it worked out with the sketch challenge over at freshlymadesketches.blogspot.com  I stamped the pups in Memento Tuxedo Black ink on white card stock. One I could punch out with the Scottie Dog punch and the other two I hand snipped. I also stamped the bows in Blamy Blue ink on white card stock and punched them with same punch. I added the bows to the dogs and a black matte dot. I then stamped the plaid stamp on a strip of white card stock and cut it in three pieces to add to my white background. I then layered a piece of Balmy Blue card stock as while as a Basic Black base. I stamped the sentiment in Memento from the set on a white banner cut from the Stylish Shapes dies to finish off. 

Hope you have a perfect Sunday and thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Christmas Scottie
Ink: Memnento Tuxedo Black, Balmy Blue
Paper: Basic White Basic Black and Balmy Blue 
Scottie Dog punch, black matte dots, Stylish Shapes dies




2 comments:

  1. They are so fun with their jaunty little bows on the plaid background! Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable! I love how you've incorporated this sketch with these images. So cute!

    ReplyDelete