Wednesday, July 20, 2022

Happy Thoughts Sun Prints

 


I wanted to make my own background using the awesome Nature's prints set. I took a piece of Orchid Oasis card stock and stamped the ferm over it with white craft ink. When it was dry, I added it to a white base. I then cut a piece of the Sun Prints DSP in the Gray Granite print and wrapped some Orchid Oasis twine around several amd finishing with a tie. I stamped the sentiment from the same set in Orchid Oasis ink on white card stock as well as the stem and the flower in Gray Granite. I cut them out with the matching Natural Prints dies. I popped them up on the DSP panel and added a bit of Wink of Stella to the flower. 
Hope you have a wonderful Wednesday!
Thnaks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Nature's Print
Ink: Orchid Oasis, white craft, Gray Granite
Paper: Basic White, Orchid Oasis, Natural Prints DSP
Orchid Oasis twine, Natural Prints DSP, wink of stella



1 comment:

  1. Beautiful, Windy! Orchid Oasis is a beautiful color with this suite, and I love the ferns in the background of your design. ♥

    ReplyDelete