Thursday, July 28, 2022

PP601 A Chic Thanks

 



I just love the Texture Chic suite and happy to use it today for LeAnne's sketch challenge over at thepaperplayers.blogspot.com I grabbed a Petal Pink Base and added a piece of Very Vanilla card stock rab through the Timeworn Type embossing folder. I cut a strip of the Texture Chic DSP with the shells on it. I then cut from the Chic dies a two small shells with Petal Pink card stock and a large one with the distressed gold specialty paper. I then stamped the sentiment from the Season Of Chic stamp set in VersaMark ink on a Petal Pink die cut from the Stylish Shapes dies and then heat embossed it with gold embossing powder. I finished it off with some iridescent rhinestones. 

Hope you have a beautiful Thursday and thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Season Of Chic
Ink: VersaMark
Paper: Petal Pink, Very Vanilla, distressed gold specialty paper, Texture Chic DSP
Chic dies, Stylish Shapes dies, iridescent rhinestones, gold embossing powder, heat tool, Timeworn Type embossing folder





2 comments:

  1. What a lovely beachy creation! The colors and diecuts are so pretty with that big sentiment! Thanks for playing with my sketch this week at the Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! Such a pretty beach scene. Thanks for joining us at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete