Thursday, July 21, 2022

PP600 A Big Deal Wave

 



I decided to grab my whale from the Whale Done set and let it ride a wave from Waves Of Inspiration set for Ann's Kards For Kids challenge over at thepaperplayers.blogspot.com 600th. 
I stamped the wave on white card stock in both Coastal Cabana and Tahitian Tide inks from the Waves Of Inspiration set. I stamped the sentiment from the Whale Done set in Orchid Oasis ink. I also stamped the whale in the same color ink on white card stock and punched it out with the matching Whale punch. I punched out the water in Tahitian Tide card stock. I layered the white card stock on a Orchid Oasis card stock with a panel of Tahitian Tide card stock.  
Hope you have a great Thursday and thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp sets: Waves Of Inspiration, Whale Done
Ink: Orchid Oasis, Coastal Cabana, Tahitian Tide
Paper: Basic White, Tahitian Tide, Orchid Oasis 
Whale punch





2 comments:

  1. Love how you shoecased the colors! Thanks so much for joining us over at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. *showcased....I was typing too fast :)

    ReplyDelete