Monday, July 25, 2022

Best Wishes With Cottage Rose


My first play with the Cottage Rose bundle. I knew it had to be a purple color combo of course! 
I stamped the images from the set Cottage Rose in Basic Gray ink on white card stock and colored in with the Stampin Blends markers in Mint Macaron, Highland Heather and Mango Melody. I cut them out with the matching Cottage Flowers dies. I then cut a base from Highland Heather card stock,  added a panel of Basic Gray, a panel of Basic White ran through with the Tasteful Textile EF-retired, and then two panels cut with the Deckled Rectangle dies-one in Gray and one in White. I stamped the sentiment in Basic Gray on the top White die. After popping up the images, I added some pastel pearls in Highland Heather to finish it off. 

Hope you have a beautiful Monday!
Thnaks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Cottage Rose
Ink: Basic Gray
Stampin Blends markers- Highland Heather, Mango Melody and Mint Macaron
Paper: Basic White, Basic Gray, Highland Heather
Deckled Rectangle dies, Cottage Flowers dies, pastel pearls-Highland Heather, Tasteful Textile embossing folder-retired


 

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card, Windy! I love your coloring (you are really talented with Blends) and LOOOOVE this sweet, simple layout. Those Deckled Rectangles Dies are amazing! ♥

    ReplyDelete