Tuesday, July 19, 2022

Sending Hugs

 


Just made a simple card to send to a friend. I took a clear block I and inked it up with both Parakeet Party ink and Tahitian Tide. I sprayed water on it and stamped it down on my white card stock panel. When it dried, I stamped the sentiment from the Splendid Thoughts stamp set in Tide ink to the bottom. I then stamped on water color paper the bee and the stem from the same stamp set in Stazon Saddle Brown ink. I used my water painter to water color the stem with Parakeet Party ink and the bee with some Mango Melody ink. I used the matching Splendid Stems dies to cut them out and then popped them up. I added all to a Tahitain Tide base and a few rustic metallic dots finsihed it off. 
Hope you have a lovely Tuesday and thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Splendid Thoughts
Ink: Tahitian Tide, Parakeet Party, Stazon Saddle Brown
Paper: Tahitian Tide, Basic White, water color paper
clear block I, Splendid Stems dies, rustic metallic dots, water painter

No comments:

Post a Comment