Saturday, July 23, 2022

GDP352 Happy Thoughts



My first play with the new Fond Of Autumn bundle in the holiday mini catty. I wanted to keep Susan's sketch for the case the designer challange over at global-design-project.com  I love that this is one big piece and easy to color. I wanted to use some light colors with a little pop. I stamped the image on Very Vanilla card stock in Soft Suede ink. I grabbed my Stampin Blends markers and used Crumb Cake, Soft Suede, Petal Pink, So Saffron, Soft Succulent and Sweet Sorbet. I also stamped the banner in Soft Suede ink and the sentiment inside in Sweet Sorbet ink. All were cut out with the matching Autumn Bouquet dies. I cut a piece of Very Vanilla card stock for my background and stamped the ink splatter stamp from the Quiet Meadow set over it in Petal Pink. I popped up my images and then layered all on a Soft Suede base. I finished with some rustic metallic dots. 

Hope you are enjoying your weekend and and thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp sets: Fond Of Autumn and Quite Meadow
Ink: Soft Suede, Sweet Sorbet and Petal Pink
Stampin Blends markers:  Crumb Cake, Soft Suede, Petal Pink, So Saffron, Soft Succulent and Sweet Sorbet
Paper: Soft Suede, Very Vanilla
Autumn Bouquet dies, rustic metallic dots



1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous, Windy! You've inspired me to play with this bundle. ♥

    ReplyDelete