Tuesday, July 26, 2022

Happy Birthday Sunshine!

 


I love this new set in the holiday mini catty called Sunkissed! This is my first play with it and I stamped the umbrella image plus the seashells in Early Espresso ink on a white Stylish Shapes square die. I then used several Stampin Blends markers to color the image in like Pool Party, Soft Sea Foam, Crumb Cake, Soft Suede, Mango Melody, Petal Pink and Calypso Coral. Hard to see some of the small items like the shells at the bottom. I also stamped the sentiment from the set on white card stock and cut out with the half circle die from the Spledid Stems dies. I added to a piece of Soft Sea Foam stamped in the same color ink with the palm trees stamp image twice. I finished it off by adding to a white base and some opal rounds gems. 

Have a sunny Tuesday and thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Sunkissed
Ink: Early Espresso, Soft Sea Foam 
Stampin Blends markers- Pool Party, Soft Sea Foam, Crumb Cake, Soft Suede, Mango Melody, Petal Pink and Calypso Coral
Paper: Soft Sea Foam, Basic White
Stylish Shapes dies, opal rounds gems, Splendid Stems dies




No comments:

Post a Comment