Wednesday, July 27, 2022

Hello Wonderful World

 


I am playing with lots of new product I just recieved this last week from the new holiday mini plus the Sale-a-bration (SAB) broschure. You can earn things for free with a 50.00 or 100.00 purchase now thru August 31st, 2022.  Here I am enjoying the Wonderful World stamp set plus the Wonderful World DSP I earned free with a 100.00 purchase. I layered two prints together on a Melon Mambo base. I added some white twine around one panel before attaching. I also tied a knot. I then stamped the flower on a white Stylish Shapes circle die in Melon Mambo and Mossy Meadow ink colored directly on on the image with my Stampin write markers. I also stamped the sentiment from the Ranunculus Romance set in Melon Mambo ink on the circle. I finished it off with a few heart pearls. 

Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful Wednesday!
Windy

Stamp sets: Wonderful World, Ranunculus Romance 
Ink: Melon Mambo, Mossy Meadow
Paper: Melon Mambo, Basic White, Wonderful World DSP
Stylish Shapes dies, white twine, heart pearls


No comments:

Post a Comment