Saturday, July 30, 2022

GDP353 Sending Splendid Hugs

 



I really like this color combo over at global-design-project.com this week! It gave me another chance to pull out the Splendid Day suite. I just love this foil paper and decided to place this Soft Sea Foam print on a white base and then add a strip of white card stock to the middle. I stamped the large leaves from the Splendid Thoughts set a few times on it in Soft Sea Foam ink. I then stamped the stem in the middle in Gray Granite ink on a piece of white card stock and colored it with my Soft Sea Foam Stampin Blends markers. I cut it out along with several stems in Soft Sea Foam, Blackberry Bliss and Bermuda Bay card stocks. I then stamped the sentiment in Blackberry Bliss on a piece of Bermuda Bay cards tock and cut it with the half circle die. All dies from the Spledid Stems dies.  I added some Brushed Brass butterflies and the lovely Soft Sea Foam seam binding ribbon to my white panel. 

Thnaks for stopping by this weekend!
Windy

Stamp set: Splendid Thoughts 
Ink: Soft Sea Foam, Gray Granite, Blackbery Bliss
Paper: Splendid Day DSP, Basic White, Blackberry Bliss, Bermuda Bay, Soft Sea Foam
Brushed Brass Butterflies, Splendid Stems dies, Soft Sea Foam seam binding ribbon






No comments:

Post a Comment