Friday, July 29, 2022

FF0114 The Beach And Back

 



I am playing along with the picks challenge from festivefridaychallenge.com with torn paper, texture and brown. I just received my fav set from the holiday mini called Sunkissed and made a card I posted Tuesday and this one here using that set. I also just received these new dies called Split Card Textures dies and have been looking for a card to use them. All came togther pefect. The base is Early Espresso card stock and I used the die to card the Crumb Cake card stock panel. I then stamped the sentiment on Very Vanilla card stock in Early Espresso ink and cut it with the Stylish Shapes die (not bannering the right end). I also stamped the palm image on Very Vanilla card stock by coloring with makers on the image in Mossy Meadow, Soft Suede and Crumb Cake inks and cut it with the Stylish Shapes circle die. I finished it off with rustic metallic dots on the sentiment banner.

Hope you have a great weekend and thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Sunkissed
Ink: Mossy Meadow, Soft Suede, Early Espresso, and Crumb Cake
Paper: Crumb Cake, Early Espresso and Very Vanilla
Split Card Textures dies, Stylish Shapes dies, rustic metallic dots




3 comments:

  1. Love this Windy! that die makes for a fabulous background but the sentiment and palms definitely have me thinking of my upcoming beach vacation - I can't wait! Thanks for playing over at Festive Friday this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an awesome card, Windy! I don't have that background die, but now I need it. You are the queen of beach and ocean cards! Thanks for joining us at Festive Friday Challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Windy, I love all the texture and the pop of green. And I love a beach card that isn't the soft tones - this really is rich and gorgeous.
    So glad you joined us at Festive Friday this week
    Jaydee

    ReplyDelete