Sunday, September 28, 2014

Curvy Pumpkin

I wanted to do a curvy keepsake box with the vellum card stock and make it a jack-o-lantern! I cut my piece of vellum card stock then sponge on the inside with Tangerine Tango ink.  On the outside of on panel I stamped the face in Black StaZon ink.  The first photo you can see the tea light (battery operated of course) illuminated inside.



The second photo below I added a few decorations and placed them on the left side so could still open the right side to turn on and off my tea light.


It looked so cute in the dark with the light glowing!  Might have to make a few other for fall and for Christmas!
Thanks for stopping by!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp set: Fall Fest
Paper: Whisper White and Vellum card stock
Ink: Black StaZon, Tangerine Tango, Mossy Meadow
Basic Black twine, Fall Fun framelits dies, Curvy Keepsake Box framelit die




1 comment: