Friday, September 26, 2014

FMS155 Hello Love




I had another house stamped and cut out but had not colored it or decided what I was going to do with it.  When I saw this challenge on Wednesday then came together.  I looked again a t the holiday catalog to see some colors they were using with the houses and I saw this on at the bottom colored this way in blendabilities. 
I used some Coastal Cabana DSP from the Maritime DSP selection.
I hope you have a lovely Friday and thanks for stopping by!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp set: Good Greetings, Holiday Home
Paper: Maritime DSP, Whisper White, Real Red
Ink: Tuxedo Black Memento ink, Real Red, Blendabilities- Cherry Cobbler, Coastal Cabana, Smoky Slate
Banner and Homemade Holiday framelits dies, Smoky Slate Chevron ribbon, Whisper White baker's twine, Itty Bitty punch pack (heart)


2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! I love the color combo!! Cute image!!
    Thank you for joining us at FMS!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a wonderful card, Windy. I absolutely love the color combo and would have never thought of these colors together. Super sweet! Thank you for sharing with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete