Monday, September 8, 2014

Prince of Peace in Blackberry



I love the new emboss folder, Filgree Frame!  The folder works well with the Deco Label framleits(the three smallest).  I love this single stamp and held on to it from last year.  This is the last card for Christmas card class tonight and I think it is elegant but simple. I love using the Blackberry Bliss for a Christmas color.  I think it is perfect with the Very Vanilla.
Enjoy your week and thanks for stopping by!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp set: Prince of Peace single stamp(vintage)
Paper: Very Vanilla, Blackberry Bliss
Ink: Blackberry Bliss
Filgree Frame embossing folder, pearls, Deco Label framelits dies  

1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful card. I love the sentiment! So glad I saved my stamp from last year. I will be CASING it. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete