Friday, September 19, 2014

FMS154 Merry & Bright





I had just opened my Stampin' Up! order and pulled out my All Is Calm washi tape when I saw the sketch for this week.  SU! makes it so easy to have a wonderful color scheme in no time. I layed my washi tape and then decided on the swirly tree from Festival Of Trees stamp set. 
I hope you enjoy your Friday and thanks for stopping by!

Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stampset: Good Greetings, Festival Of Trees
Paper: Whisper White, Lost Lagoon, Silver foil
Ink: Silver Encore 
All Is Calm washi tape, Frosted Embellishments, Tree punch, Envelope punch board for corner rounder   

1 comment:

  1. This truly is a "Windy's Wonderful Creation"! I love the washi tape and the sequins to transform this easy design into something really special. Thanks for sharing with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete