Friday, September 5, 2014

FMS152 In Ombre



I have wanted to do the ombre feathers for a while and decided this was a perfect time to try it out with my favorite color. I inked the stamp with markers-lightest to darkest. I had not inked up my Chalk Lines stamp set and thought i would use the scroll design here but then it need a little bling. I added a strip of  silver glimmer paper and then some silver twine. The sentiment look like the right fit with the scroll design. 
I hope you have a grand Friday and thanks for stopping by!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp set: Four Feathers, Chalk Lines, A Dozen Thoughts
Paper: Blackberry Bliss, Whisper White, Perfect Plum, Silver Glimmer paper
Ink: Blackberry Bliss, Perfect Plum, Rich Razzleberry
Oval and Feathers framelits dies, Silver twine 

2 comments:

  1. This is so beautiful and elegant! I love how you've inked your feathers! Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! Love the colors on the feathers - and the simple strip for an accent. Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete