Monday, September 15, 2014

Journal For A Friend


I have several friends that went off the college this year.  They are doing great!  I like to send them something when I can. I sent this journal to my friend, Amanda at Liberty in Virginia and let her know I was thinking of her. 
I used my favorite color purple and paired it with some gold and bling!  I hope she loves it!
Have a wonderful day and thanks for stopping by!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp sets: Four Feathers, Really Good Greetings
Paper: Moonlight DSP, Very Vanilla, Perfect Plum
Ink: Perfect Plum, Blackberry Bliss, Rich Razzleberry, VersaMark, Encore Gold
Gold Emboss Powder, Bitty Banners framelits dies, Hexagon punch, Gold sequins, Feathers framelits dies, Dots and Stripes masks, Kraft Joiurnal

No comments:

Post a Comment