Monday, September 22, 2014

PP214 Traveler's Happy Birthday!

 




I can't believe how quick I made this card.  I saw the theme, pulled the Traveler set right out and then thought of this layout.  My mind first went to blues and reds so I grabbed my Real Red ink started stamping. Great card for my stash...I have several birthdays coming up in Oct. and Nov.
Thanks for stopping by and Have a wonderful Monday!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp sets: Traveler, Hey You, World Map
Paper: Sahara Sand, Night Of Navy, Whisper White
Ink: Real Red, Crumb Cake, Night Of Navy
Square framelits dies








































4 comments:

  1. Great colors, great layout, all 'round GREAT guy card! Thanks for sharing with us at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The map and traveler stamps work well together. I really like the colors and center focused design. Terrific card! So glad you shared your creation at The Paper Players.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This was a great idea to do with this set..I love it! Thanks for joining us this week at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card, Windy! Love the images and the map stamp together; perfect for a guy card. Thanks for playing along with us this week at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete