Thursday, September 11, 2014

PPA219 Rock N' Roll Feathers




I played around last week with the ombre effect with the feathers.  For today's color challenge,  I decided to play with the rock n' roll technique on the feathers. I stamped the feathers in Crushed Curry and the rocked the edges in Cajun Craze. It looks like I made my own Design Paper but I used a piece of the new Color Me Autumn DSP in the 2014 Holiday catalog.  It gave the perfect effect with the feathers. 

A close up of the feathers and banner here: 

I hope you join the color challenge this week and thanks for stopping by!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp Sets: Four Feathers, Good Greetings
Paper: Color Me Autumn DSP, Whisper White, Always Artichoke, Cajun Craze
Banner punch, pearls, Dark Old Olive Blendabilities marker, Feathers framelits dies


5 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Windy! I love the feather technique. And I love all the white space!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Windy... beautiful card! Perfect phrase framed by perfectly stamped feathers. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Clever way to do your sentiment Windy! Love those feathers'

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the pretty feathers you've created!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love how this card turned out!! The feathers are gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete