Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Merry Christmas With Pines




I did a little casing from my friend and fellow Pal, Brian King from stampwithbrian.com
I love his Ornamental Pine card and I decide to make my own version.  I loved his idea of embossing Early Espresso on Sahara Sand card stock.  I did not like all the fine paper snipping I had to do after.  Where are those who love to do these tedious things when you need them?

I also love the Garden Green plaid DSP and wanted to use it on a card with pines. 
I was excited to finally find my Merry Christmas sentiment...it was not in its original case and I had to go through many a sets to find it. Guess it got stuck in a different set at end of last season!
I hope you have a fab Tuesday and thanks for stopping by!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp sets: Greetings of the Season(vintage), Ornamental Pine
Paper: Tree the Tree paper stack, Cherry Cobbler, Whisper White, Sahara Sand
Ink: VersaMark, Early Espresso, Garden Green, Baked Brown Sugar
Early Espresso emboss powder, Cherry Cobbler seam binding ribbon 

No comments:

Post a Comment