Tuesday, October 24, 2017

Blended Beach Houses


I have been wanting to stamp these beach houses from the 
Beachy Little Christmas set all in a row and color.
I used the new Stampin' Blends alcohol markers 
which will be available to all on November 1st. 
I grabbed the Pool Party, Old Olive, Calypso Coral and Daffoldil Delight
Stampin' Blends for the coloring. 
I layered these on a piece of Calypso Coral embossed 
with the Pinewood Planks emboss folder. 
The sentiment is from Colorful Season on a banner. I finished it off with 
some linen thread and a Pool Party base.
I need to stamp and color some more!
Thanks for stopping by!
Have a blessed day!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp set: Beachy Little Christmas
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, 
Stampin' Blends markers- Calypso Coral, 
Pool Party, Daffodil Delight, Old Olive
Linen Thread, Pinewood Planks emboss folder, banner punch

No comments:

Post a Comment