Monday, October 30, 2017

Thanks For Everything!


I designed this card and made 20 of them
for a friend who was giving them to her employees with a their bonus.
I cut the thick Whisper White card stock base at 6" by 6 1/2" 
and score the 6' side at 3" to make a 3" by 6 1/2" card so it would hold money.
I used the Naturally Eclectic DSP with the some Night of Navy behind. 
I stamped the sentiment from All Things Thanks on white and cut it out 
along with a Navy oval with the Layering Oval framelits dies.  
I added some Emerald Envy leaves punched out with the useful leaf punch.

Hope you have a lovely day and thanks for stopping by!
Windy 
windyellard.stampinup.net


Stamp set: All Things Thanks
Ink: Night of Navy
Paper: Whisper White, Night of Navy, 
Naturally Eclectic DSP, Emerald Envy
leaf punch, Layering Ovals framelits dies



No comments:

Post a Comment