Saturday, October 14, 2017

Copper Star Light


Second card for my Christmas card class.
There are so many awesome designs for this set and matching dies.
I started with the beautiful card I saw on Pinterest from 
Stephanie Pike in Australia. I did a lot of casing of her card. 
I especially love the Bermuda Bay with the copper foil!
I used a copper foil banner behind the square
which gives lots of room for stamping!
I cut a white star and then a copper detailed star. More stamping 
in the Bermuda Bay on the back ground piece which is layered
on a Bermuda Bay base.
I hope you have a beautiful weekend!
Thanks for stopping by!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp set: Star of Light
Ink: Bermuda Bay
Paper: Copper foil, Whisper White, Bermuda Bay
Starlight thinlits dies, Layering Squares framelits dies,
Triple Banner punch

No comments:

Post a Comment