Saturday, October 21, 2017

GDP109 To Think Of You




I decided to channel my inner Brian King , my friend 
from over at stampwithbrian
He took this DSP from Merry Little Christmas DSP
and colored it with the new Stampin' Blends coming to all soon.
He used Pool Party but I went with the Old Olive using both the 
dark and the light colors.
I then stamped the sentiment from Eastern Beauty 
 in Memento Tuxedo black on a white circle,
 layered a Basic Black scallop circle then layered on a gold circle
to finish up on a Pretty label cut with Old Olive.
I ran some 1/8" gold ribbon across then added 
gold foil leaves from the leaf punch.
The finish it up with some Year of Cheer embellishments in gold.
Sweet card!
Hope you can play along this week with the color challege
over at global-design-project.com

Thanks for stopping by!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp set: Eastern Beauty
Ink: Old Olive Stampin' Blends, Memento Tuxedo Black
Paper: Merry Little Christmas DSP,
Whisper White, Basic Black, Old Olive, gold foil
Year of Cheer embellishments, Layering Circle framelits dies,
Pretty Label punch, leaf punch, 1/8" gold ribbon



1 comment: