Sunday, October 15, 2017

Sugarplum Dreams


I love nutcrackers!  My son has a very large nutcracker 
collection that takes up a large buffet top during the holiday season.
So I was excited to get this set and water color the nutcracker!
I stamped him on water color paper in Memento Tuxedo Black.
I used Real Red, Smoky Slate, Basic Black, Garden Green and Crushed Curry.
I layered on Basic black then added the wonderful plaid from
Around The World DSP also layered on black.
I used a piece of Crumb Cake ran through my new emboss folder called 
Quilt Top textured emboss folder.
I really like the texture and the pop on a Basic Black base.
Love the sentiment an the font which ran all the way across the card 
on Very Vanilla with some Real Red card stock.
I hope the class loves this card, too!
Thanks for stopping by!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp set: Sugarplum Dreams
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Crushed Curry, Smoky Slate, 
Garden Green, Real Red
Paper: Basic Black, Water color paper, 
Real Red, Crumb Cake, Christmas Around the World
Quite top textured emboss folder, aqua painter

No comments:

Post a Comment