Monday, October 16, 2017

Red, White and Black Musical Season


I love this 4th card for card class this month!
Black, White, Red...really pops!
I started with the background paper from Merry Music 
Specialty DSP.
I layered that on white piece and a Real Red base. 
I then stamped the two instruments in Memento Tuxedo Black
 and cut them with the matching dies.  I layered them on the 
stitched circle and then stamped the drummer in Real Red and die cut him.
I love that he is the focus and then he need a little bling
with black rhinestones.

I hope you have a lovely day and thanks for stopping by!
Windy
winyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp set: Musical Season
Ink: Real Red, Memento Tuxedo Black
Paper: Whisper White, Real Red, Merry Music Specialty DSP
Stitched Shapes framelits dies, Musical Instruments framelits dies,
black rhinestones

1 comment:

  1. Hi everybody
    Today I will introduce to everyone my favorite ringtone collection. Ringtones fun. Rock ringtones. Ringtones edm. Iphone ringtone. There are many attractive ringtones waiting for you. Visit my homepage to find and reference more interesting tunes here: https://ringtonesmobile.net/

    Here are some examples of ring tones that you can reference and install:

    - Let me love you ringtone here
    - Shape of you ringtone here
    - Despacito ringtone here
    - Dilbar Dilbar ringtone here
    - Dil Diyan Gallan ringtone here

    I need your opinion. I hope my collection will get you the best ringtone on your mobile. thank you

    ReplyDelete